Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Billboard Loan Collateral

A billboard lender will secure a billboard loan by taking a UCC-1 filing on cash, inventory, equipment and intangibles, an assignment of your material agreements (think ad contracts and leases) and a pledge of stock in your company.  If you own land under your signs a lender will probably also take a deed of trust on the land.  You should have a provision in your land leases which allows your to assign the leases to your lender as collateral without your landlord consent.  Otherwise you will create delays in financing and could give the landlord the right to terminate your lease.

Lenders who are not experts in the billboard industry will sometimes demand other collateral (e.g. a deed of trust on a house or cash or a certificate of deposit).  

The collateral will be governed by a security agreement which allows the lender to take steps to realize on the collateral is you default on your loan and are unable to clear the default.


6 comments:

  1. These blogs and articles are fully good enough for me.
    Blogspot blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. These blogs and articles are fully good enough for me.
    Blogspot blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. These blogs are quite incredible that have provided the best knowledge.
    Wordpress Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This short article posted only at the web site is truly good.
    Google Web

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi to all, the blog has really the dreadful information I really enjoyed a lot.
    Yola blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete